The Virtual Staff Lounge (VSL) was conceived during the 2020 global COVID-19 pandemic that affected both classroom teaching and learning. While SingTeach continues its pursuit to bridge education research and practice for you, we also want to create a collaborative platform where we can support one another and where you can bring forth your education experiences during this challenging period.
On topics related to the pandemic, we invite you to contribute articles that focus on the following:
- think pieces on how the pandemic has affected education/education research;
- challenges you faced and how you overcame them;
- tips on how to make distance lessons more engaging;
- reflections on COVID-19, distance learning and/or home-based learning; and/or
- any interesting stories that give insight into the nature of teaching and learning during a crisis.
Beyond just this global crisis and as Singapore gradually picks herself up, we hope for the VSL to be a safe platform for practitioners to also share their teaching and learning experiences in general. If you have a classroom or education research story to share, we also welcome you to send in your contribution articles.
For questions or to submit a contribution, please contact the editorial team: email@example.com.
Download the Submission Guidelines.