During this time of physical isolation, it can become tempting to think that we are all alone. We miss the staff room, the breakfasts together and the numerous reasons why we function as a school. Instead of taking this as a period of deprivation, let us instead take this opportunity to reconnect, recharge and rethink how we can learn from and support one another.
While SingTeach continues its pursuit to bridge education research and practice for you, we also want to create a collaborative platform where we can support one another and where you can bring forth your education experiences during this challenging period. In SingTeach‘s new Virtual Staff Lounge, we hope to feature your stories and experiences on how this pandemic has affected you. We invite you to contribute on the following range of topics:
- think pieces on how the pandemic has affected education/education research;
- challenges you faced and how you overcome them;
- tips on how to make distance lessons more engaging;
- interesting stories that give insight into the nature of teaching and learning during this crisis; and/or
- reflections on COVID-19, distance learning and/or HBL.
By consolidating these material, we hope that despite the disruption, we can continue to support one another through this pandemic.
For questions or to submit a contribution, please contact: email@example.com.
Download the Submission Guidelines.